How to Install in Bigcommerce
There are ways to install Lucky Orange in BigCommerce: Automatically and manually.
Automatic installation (recommended for Stencil themes)
We’ve created a simple install process that will automatically load Lucky Orange across your site.
- Visit the Lucky Orange page in the BigCommerce App Marketplace
- Click the blue Get This App button
- If you haven’t logged in, you’ll be prompted to sign into your BigCommerce account or create a new one
- Follow BigCommerce instructions to confirm the installation
- Next, you’ll be taken through a few easy onboarding steps within Lucky Orange to set up your Lucky Orange account, create a password, tell us more about yourself and add team members.
That’s it! Your BigCommerce store is ready to track visitors.
Manual installation (recommended for Blueprint themes)
Using the Blueprint theme? You’ll need to manually install the Lucky Orange tracking code on all pages of your store, including checkout.
- Copy your Lucky Orange tracking code
- From your BigCommerce account, click on Script Manager
- Select the blue Create a Script button
- Complete the form with the following information:
Form field Our suggestion Name of script Lucky Orange tracking code Description Can be left blank Location on page Head Select pages where script will be added All pages; this will ensure that you can the entire visitor journey on your website Script category Analytics Script type Script Script content Paste your tracking code
- Click Save
For more: All Installation Guides