Why are some visitors not being recorded?
Some other analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) might show a different number of live visitors compared to Lucky Orange. If a visitor isn't being shown in the Live Visitors tab or in Recordings, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- The Lucky Orange script can take up to 8 seconds to load. If the visitor bounces quickly, some analytics may pick up on this visitor, but LO will not as our code never had a chance to load. This will also prevent you from using a pageview on a visitor that did not provide any actions on site.
- You have not placed the Lucky Orange tracking code on ALL pages of your site.
- An administrator has blocked the visitor's IP (Settings » Blocked IP Addresses).
- The visitor is actually a bot, such as a web search engine. Bots are ignored.
- They had some sort of add-on installed that blocked Lucky Orange from tracking them.
- The browser was too old to work with Lucky Orange.
- The visitor is on a page of your site that doesn't have the Lucky Orange tracking code installed.