Lucky Orange live visitor count discrepancy
There are a few reasons why Lucky Orange might show a different number of live visitors than another system.
1) Lucky Orange has a faster time out metric then other system's real-time metrics. This is needed for accurate reporting of visitors for Lucky Orange's Chat, Polls, Form analytics, and Recordings feature.
2) Lucky Orange will time out idle visitors. You can check your time out settings, by clicking on the settings gear in your dashboard, then the "general" section.
3) The visitor has a "do not track setting" preventing Lucky Orange from tracking them.
4) Lucky Orange filters known bot traffic from reporting.
5) If a visitor opens many tabs of your site, Lucky Orange will group them into 1 unique visitor, not report multiple live visitors.